#soldbycris #soldbysally $535,000
I’m not sure if you have noticed? the strip along the city to Dickson is booming!
There is so much excitement and anticipation as the vision for our city unfolds.
Right in the heart of this urban renewal precinct, 6/3 Bagot Street is a modern townhouse positioned to take full advantage of all the projects designed to activate our city. The light rail corridor, new high density and commercial developments, renewal of valued green spaces such as Haig park and an active healthy lifestyle to support work, play and city living.
Tucked quietly behind our city’s renewal precinct, in an unexpected and beautiful quiet street is a unique home that epitomises urban city dwelling.
Gorgeous open plan kitchen and living, sun drenched private courtyard, efficient floor plan, light filled interiors and a premium location makes this inner city dwelling a spectacular surprise.
– Beautifully appointed two bedroom one bathroom plus powder room townhouse – in a boutique 6 unit complex (built in 2013)
– 75 sqm2 of living plus 44 sqm2 of courtyard space front and back
– North facing open plan living/kitchen that spills out to private courtyard from living room
– Modern neutral kitchen with electric and dishwasher
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in each room
– Under stair storage
– Downstairs powder room at entry
– Two spacious bedrooms upstairs both with built in robes
– Two way bathroom
– Freshly painted throughout
– Secure entry with intercom
– One secure carpark under building with storage locker
– Well maintained common garden surrounds complex
– Ideally located 50 meters from the cycle path to the city and less than 500 meters from the Macarthur Avenue Light Rail stop and the new planned ‘Urban Village’ with small shops, cafes and pop-ups planned to be built around the light rail stop.
– Close proximity to the City, Braddon Precinct, central Inner North location and light rail
– Walking distance of popular restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as being close to the Canberra Centre, ANU and public transport
Body Corporate: Approx. $860.00 per quarter
6/3 Bagot Street