Every now and again something special comes along. Something unique, unexpected and surprising.
Tucked away on a leafy, established street in Spence, within a modern, boutique complex of just eight units, 5/10 Clark Close is an unexpected surprise. In a suburb where there is largely RZ1 zoning, there are only but a few medium density homes to be found, making this contemporary home an unexpected and unique proposition.
Ground floor, single level and spacious, this one bedroom apartment packs a punch in the livability stakes, boasting well designed, functional open plan living with a generous, private rear courtyard to the rear. The indoor, outdoor connection maximises the efficient footprint of the home.
Positioned to take full advantage of the quiet, family friendly neighbourhood and vibrant community vibe at the local Spence shops, the package is completed with another unexpected surprise of convenience, modern amenity, and exceptionally livable location.
The unexpected things are often the best.
– Boutique complex of 8 contemporary residences
– Well maintained, ground floor, single level, apartment
– One bedroom with built in robe
– Two way bathroom
– Generous, open plan kitchen, dining and living room
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher stone benchtops and large island bench
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– downlights throughout
– NBN connected
– Spacious, enclosed rear courtyard garden with garden shed
– Single garage with auto door and internal access
– Visitors carparks adjoining the property
– Excellent location, quiet street, proximity to Spence shops and public transport
– EER 5.5
– Living space 76m2 (approx.)
– Land rates $1,295 per annum (approx.)
– Land tax $1,611 per annum (approx.) only payable if rented
– Body corporate $1,880 per annum (approx.)
– Built 2015
5/10 Clark Close