The moment I walked in I was captivated by the continuity of the stunning floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views of the Brindabellas, and the sun pouring in from the northerly aspect to the rear.
Beautifully positioned on a quiet leafy elevated loop street, the options are endless in a home that still has the potential to be realised.
Expansive glass windows feature throughout the home generating sun drenched living areas creating a sense of light and space exuding warmth, comfort, and character over one well -proportioned level.
This well presented home has thoughtful design elements that will surprise you. Configured with a practical and comfortable layout, it offers excellent potential to transform or personalise with your own touches.
The double garage has been cleverly converted to a fantastic studio boasting gorgeous high raked ceilings, vinyl flooring, sky windows, and would perfectly suit as a teen retreat, home office rumpus room, or work out zone.
Brilliantly placed in the centre of Canberra and located within close proximity of specialty retailers, restaurants and cafes, quality schools and parks, the convenience this location offers is hard to beat!
– Brilliantly located on a quiet elevated leafy loop street close to local amenities
– Single level design with stunning pushout floor to ceiling windows throughout the home
– Updated kitchen with stand-alone electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and timber benchtop
– Light and bright family room boasting high raked ceilings with sky windows
– Main bedroom features built in robe and an expansive window overlooking beautiful established garden
– Rinnai gas fan forced radiant heater
– Double garage converted into studio with raked ceilings, vinyl flooring, and feature sky windows
– Outdoor under stair storage
– Single carport, and plenty of car parking in front of the studio and full access to the backyard
– Well maintained bathroom inclusive of corner spa with floor to ceiling window with spectacular view of the garden
– Freshly painted and new carpets throughout
– Iinet internet connection
– Land holding of 678 m2 premium Weston Creek position with access to arterial roads, connecting with all major centres in Canberra
– Premium location with easy walk to St Jude’s school, local shops and Cooleman Court
– Close to bus routes including an express service (2 in the morning and 2 in the evening) to Civic
Land size: 678m2
Land value: $338,000
Land Rates: $2276.00
26 Folingsby Street