#soldbycris #soldbyholly $630,000
On the fringe of the vibrant Braddon hub tucked quietly behind our city’s renewal precinct, is a unique opportunity that epitomises urban city living.
Capturing an ideal aspect, relish the sun-filled living areas on a crisp winters morning as the natural light is drawn inside through the generous sized windows.
Boasting two living areas, the open plan design flows effortlessly with modern living in mind to a stunning private courtyard perfect for relaxing and alfresco dining during the warmer months.
Situated in the beautiful Element apartments and an easy walk to Canberra’s city centre with it’s exciting array of shops, restaurants & cafes, this spacious three bedroom unit will appeal on many levels.
Light filled interiors, spectacular courtyard, and a premium location makes this inner city dwelling an excellent proposition for the astute buyer.
– Built in 2007 this spacious ground floor unit offers 115m2 of indoor living space, flowing through to the outdoor couryard of 59m2
– One of 22 units in the Element complex
– 3 bedrooms with built ins, the master with an ensuite and walk in robe
– Two secure car spaces with internal access Open plan, living and kitchen area, with additional living room, flowing to a gorgeous private courtyard
– Private courtyard is the largest in the complex running the length of the unit
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances,
– Recessed halogen lighting
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling split system
– Secure entry and intercom
– Lockable storage cage in basement
– Close proximity to the City, Braddon Precinct, central Inner North location and light rail
– Walking distance of popular restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as being close to the Canberra Centre, ANU and public transport
Land tax: $2401.16 (if used as rental)
Body corporate: $438.00 quarterly
18/80 Henty Street